Maintenance is a crucial aspect when making any significant capital purchase for an organisation, yet too often with fencing and access control systems the purchaser leaves products left unmaintained until something goes wrong.
To avoid unwarranted business disruption and unnecessary costs in solving the problem we recommend you invest in a Darfen Maintenance Contract on your installation.
Preventative Action - Darfen Maintenance Contracts
In conjunction with our sister company Eisotech Services Ltd, one of the UKs leading providers of entrance control maintenance solutions, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive maintenance service to all our customers. With a maintenance contract you can forget about chasing contractors who haven’t turned up, leave us to worry about everything, and enjoy peace of mind today and tomorrow. The benefits of a Darfen service and maintenance contract, in partnership with Eisotech Services, include;
- National network service of maintenance engineers
- Routine Preventative Maintenance Visits
- One phone call away
- Helps extend the product lifespan
- Maintaining a high standard of safety
- Fewer breakdowns and less unforeseen expenditure
- Emergency repair service
- Compliance with EEC maintenance regulations on installations with moving parts
- Contributing to the integrity of your Health and Safety procedures
- Contracts can be tailor made to meet your site, product and price
When things go wrong!
“If it's not broke don’t fix it!’ goes an old saying, but what happens when your unmaintained access control system goes down. A preventative service maintenance programme is the answer to help avoid problems such as these, and is also a cost effective solution which can be tailored to suit your needs. But if it's just too late, and you need a speedy repair, Darfen are happy to arrange a one off repair on your behalf.
To find out more about a tailor made Maintenance Contract, please contact your local branch, or alternatively email us here!